Within Acadeum Admin, you can manage which payment methods you have on file with Acadeum. Acadeum currently supports two methods of payment:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH), and
- Credit Card
If you have an ACH-enabled bank account, Acadeum requires that you supply that information to reduce costs for transaction fees.
Who can manage payment methods?
To manage payment methods within Acadeum Admin, a user must be assigned the Financial Admin role. Learn more about User Role management.
First Time Credit Card Setup
- Login to Acadeum Admin
- Access Settings → Financial
- Choose Start to start the financial onboarding process.
- If you have an ACH-enabled account, you will be prompted to enter that information first. If not, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
- Enter card number, expiration date and CVC
- Choose Update
Please sign in to leave a comment.