The Enrollment Requests page reflects new enrollment requests from other institutions to register for courses at your institution. These enrollment requests have been approved by the (enrolling) home institution and are awaiting your final approval before the student is officially enrolled.
A red notification/indicator will appear next to the New Enrollment Requests tab in the left navigation pane if a request is pending from enrolling institutions that require attention.
[image: enrollment requests tab]
To review and accept/deny enrollment requests:
1. From the left navigation pane, click .
2. Click to view details of an enrollment request. Details of the request include:
[image: enrollment request review]
a. Enrollment Type: "consortial" label indicates that the enrollment request is received from an institution that is a member of one or more of the same consortia as the teaching institution.
b. Member Institution: institutions from whom the enrollment request was sent
c. Date Requested: date of the original request, either from the student or directly from the enrolling institution
d. Number of Enrollments: number of seats requested for the course offered
e. Course: course for which the enrollment was requested
f. Term, Session, Section, and Session Dates of the course requested
g. Student Name, ID, and email as entered by the student or enrolling institution
3. Click to view information about the student’s enrollment request including personal (DOB, gender, ethnicity), academic (ID, program level, major), and contact information (enrolling school, address) and relevant notes.
4. Click to reject the enrollment request. Requests are most often denied under circumstances where the section requested is full or no longer offered.
a. Enter a reason for denying the enrollment request.
b. Click .
[image: deny enrollment request]
5. Click to finalize the enrollment request.
The approved enrollment request will be visible in the tab of the Manage Enrollments page. Click here to learn more about the Manage Enrollments area.
[image: manage enrollments accepted]