Many schools prefer to download a list of consortial courses, courses that are offered via the consortia in which they are members, to distribute to the school personnel who are responsible for reviewing, approving, and mapping courses. In many instances, the initial review and approval of courses falls under the jurisdiction of faculty. But once a confirmed process for reviewing and approving future courses is established through the Office of the Registrar, ongoing approval is seamless. [Click here to learn how Acadeum network registrars establish course share processes at their campuses.]
To download a list of courses for review:
- Click the Find Courses page in the left navigation pane.
- Click in the filter area to view only courses offered by Teaching Institutions in your consortial network.
- Click .
- The downloaded MS Excel document will automatically open in a new page. If the download does not open in a new page, access the file via the browser’s download area. (Each browser manages downloads differently.)
- With the downloaded file open, click to add 3 new columns to the left of the Teaching Institution column; one column indicating approval secured, 2 additional columns to list your institution’s equivalent course code and course title.
- Use this sheet to secure the necessary approvals within your institution.
- Contact your Account Manager once all necessary approvals and mappings are secured to discuss next steps with batch loading your approved courses, making them available to your students to request registration and/or for your institution’s Enrolling Admin to enroll students. [See more about user roles and permissions here.]
View the video demonstration below.