Release Notes: August, 2021
Acadeum’s Course Share platform is getting a new look: same experience and features, but with a new, modern design. The core functionality of the Admin App remains unchanged, but there have been updates to the user experience and interface.
The reskinned Acadeum Course Share app will be available at courseshare.acadeum.com
- Introduction of new product name “Acadeum Course Share”
- Sunsetting of the College Consortium Brand on the Admin App
- Update of the design (colors, fonts, etc.) to reflect the Acadeum Brand
New Tab Structure
- A new secondary navigation tab structure has been implemented in the Manage Enrollments, Student Requests, Grades, Students, and Settings primary navigation pages
New Card Structure
- A new horizontal card structure has been implemented for courses and course sections (sometimes referred to as course tiles) in the Find Courses page.
- A new card structure has been implemented for the Institutions and Consortia primary navigation pages.
New Location for the Edit Student Price Feature
The edit student price feature, displaying the student’s price for approved courses, is now located directly on the Student Portal tab of the Settings page and opens upon click of the edit button.