All payments for enrollments on Acadeum Course Share (ACS) will include three email communications to Home Institutions (“HIs”).
These communications are:
- Upcoming Payment Activity notification (prior to payment)
- Last Day to Drop notification (prior to payment)
- Invoice (upon payment being initiated)
Upcoming Payment Activity
- Seven days before payment is initiated for an enrollment, HIs are sent an ‘Upcoming Payment Activity’ email from ACS.
- These emails are sent prior to the Drop Date, so the enrollment roster and total amount listed in the email are not final. This is a courtesy notice, not an invoice.
Here is a sample HI ‘Upcoming Payment Activity’ email template with the variable data shown in [brackets]:
Last Day to Drop
On the Drop Date listed in ACS for any active enrollment, ACS will send the HI an email with a roster of the enrollments to be charged the next day if they are not dropped before midnight.
This is the last email notification sent prior to a charge being initiated.
Here is a sample ‘Last Day to Drop’ email template with the variable data shown in [brackets]:
- The day after the Drop Date, ACS will initiate payment with Stripe.
- ACS also sends an invoice to the HI with an itemized roster of all enrollment fees sent to Stripe for processing.
- Any errors or delays which occur in Stripe may cause the amount on this invoice to differ from the actual amount processed by Stripe. Please contact email@example.com for reconciliation assistance as needed--we will be happy to assist!
- A PDF version of this ACS invoice is attached to the Invoice email as a courtesy, if your institution would like to store it locally for your records.
- Here is a sample HI invoice template with the variable data: