If you need to perform a batch upload of student information into Acadeum, you can do this by sending an email to email@example.com. Do not send any sensitive student information by email, since that would be a violation FERPA.
Step 1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the Student Upload Template and file upload link
Step 2. Add the student information onto the template file and upload the completed document to the via the secure link
Step 3. Reply to your email from email@example.com letting them know you've uploaded the file
The support team will then follow up by email to let you know when the bulk upload is complete.
Important Things to Note:
- The format for columns is specified in the first few rows. If there is something specified in those rows, that's the only format that will be accepted for the bulk upload.
- Student emails cannot be changed once the account has been created. Please make sure this field is correct
- Phone numbers must be in ###-###-#### format. No country code is accepted in the bulk upload
- Gender: Use unspecified for any gender other than Male or Female
- Start Date is the Matriculation Date or the first day the student started school at the home institution
- Zip code must be 5 digits exactly
- International Students must be handled separately. Please contact Support for assistance.
- If multiple responses for race, please include all, comma separated.