If you need to perform a batch upload of student information into Acadeum, you can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send any sensitive student information by email, since that would be a violation FERPA.
Step 1. Email email@example.com to request the Student Upload Template and a secure file upload link. Acadeum Support will reply with a blank Student Upload Template and a secure link.
Step 2. Add the student information onto the template file, being attentive to the required formatting indicated in the top rows of the Template. Upload the completed spreadsheet via the secure link.
Step 3. Reply to your email from firstname.lastname@example.org letting them know you've uploaded the file. Acadeum Support will review the submitted template and follow up regarding any clarifications or corrections. They will provide confirmation by email once the bulk upload is complete.
Important Things to Note:
- Required information is indicated by a * in the column header.
- The first few rows of the template indicate the required format for each column. If there is a spelling or abbreviation specified, those are the ONLY formats that can be accepted for the bulk upload. Please be sure to match the formatting exactly to avoid a delayed upload process.
- Student emails cannot be updated by the home institution once the student's account has been created. Please make sure this field is correct.
- Phone numbers must be in ###-###-#### format. No country code is accepted in the bulk upload.
- Gender: Indicate Unspecified for any gender other than Male or Female
- Start Date is the Matriculation Date or the first day the student started school at the home institution.
- Zip code must be 5 digits exactly. The bulk upload process will reject nine-digit zip codes.
- International Students cannot be uploaded in bulk. Please contact Acadeum Support for assistance.
- If there are multiple responses for Race, please include all, comma separated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.