There are two ways to enroll a student in a course through the Acadeum Course Share Administrator App; directly within a course’s details area or by approving a student registration request submitted from the Acadeum Course Share Student Application*.
Enrolling Within a Course Search
- Once a course has been selected from the Find Courses page, click .
- The course must be mapped to one course substitute from your institution.
a. Select a course from the Course Substitute dropdown
b. Select Other and enter the Course Code and Course Title.
c. Click .
- In the Number of Enrollments field, enter the number of students being enrolled in this course.
- Click .
- Select the student/s for you are enrolling this course.
- Add new student/s by selecting .
- Click .
- Review the Course Overview and Students Overview
a. To remove a student/s, click to the right of the student’s name.
b. If any information needs correcting, click .
- If information is accurate, click .
This enrollment request is submitted to the Teaching Institution for review and final approval. Review the status of enrollment requests on the LIVE tab of the Manage Enrollments page. Once enrollment requests are approved by the Teaching Institution, they will move from the Requested area to the Accepted area.
Enrolling From a Student Registration Request
[Reference “New Student Requests” to review the process for enrolling a student in a course from a Student Registration Request]
*If you are unsure about your school’s use of the Acadeum Course Share Student Application, contact your Acadeum Account Representative. Review the benefits of using the Acadeum Course Share Student Application here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.