NEW! The new tabbed layout on the Managed Enrollments page makes navigating between Home Institution and Teaching Institution areas seamless and efficient.
[Video overview below.]
This page lists enrollments of your students at other institutions and enrollments in your courses as a Teaching Institution (where applicable). The tab structure allows for seamless navigation between enrollment categories.
Within each tab, view all enrollment types:
A. Home Enrollments – view students that you have enrolled in other institutions
- Live – lists students who are still in an active course
- Finalized – lists students who have completed a course (course ended)
B. Teaching Enrollments – view student requests and enrollments from other institutions for courses at your institution
- New Requests - new enrollment requests from other institutions to register for courses at your institution. These enrollment requests have been approved by the home institution and are awaiting your final approval before the student is officially enrolled.
- Accepted – enrollment requests that you have accepted, includes enrolling institution and consortial type sorted by:
- Pending – enrollments that you have accepted where the course has not yet started. You may Cancel these enrollments before the course start date.
- Active - enrollments that you have accepted where the course has started. You may Cancel the enrollment if the student is no longer in the course (dropped or withdrew).
- Due – enrollments for which the course has ended. These enrollments must be marked as Complete and grades submitted (consortial enrollments only). [Learn more about marking an enrollment as ‘complete’ once a course has ended.]
- Finalized – enrollments that are final and designated as:
- Complete – Student fulfilled the requirements to complete the course and grades are/should be available.
- Denied – you did not accept the enrollment request from another institution.
- Withdrawn – the enrolling home institution withdrew a previously Accepted and Active enrollment after the Add/Drop period. [Learn more about withdrawing a student here.]
- Dropped – the enrolling home institution dropped a previously Accepted and/or Active enrollment before the Add/Drop period ended. [Learn more about dropping a student here.]
- Removed - the enrolling home institution removed an enrollment request before your institution responded.
- Download Info – use the download option to export the list of selected enrollments from the current page location
Watch the video below for an overview of the Manage Enrollments page of the Acadeum Course Share Administrator Application.
TIP! With the Acadeum Course Share Student Application, students are able to search for and request any course your school has pre-approved, making enrolling faster, and putting the power of course sharing in the hands of your students!
If you are unsure about your school’s use of the Acadeum Course Share Student Application, contact your Acadeum Account Representative. Review additional benefits of using the Acadeum Course Share Student Application here.