Acadeum’s September 2022 release focused on the following:
- New & Enhanced Features
- Interface Updates
- Accessibility Enhancements
- Bug Fixes
New & Enhanced Features
- Added a feature for Acadeum’s Finance Team that allows them to create Stripe Connect Invoices.
- Added a new method for Acadeum’s Operations Team to flexibly and dynamically manage groupings of institutions.
- Made a number of API and SFTP updates to the Degree Share product. To learn more about these updates, click here.
- Implemented subdomain URLs to aid the move from Product to Platform.
- Added functionality for Super Admins to log in as another user to aid in their support.
- Added course equivalents to enrollment files sent to institutions via SFTP.
- Developed a feature to hide all references to an institution should they wish to deactivate web pages related to their student site.
- Provided admin users with the uniform ability to logout, to help ensure the security of their account, across Course Share, the Admin Center, and the Account Center.
- Corrected the Admin Center landing page to default to General Settings.
- Added a selected state for buttons in the sidebar navigation.
- Migrated existing pages from Admin Tools in Course Share to Acadeum Tools in the Admin Center. Minor updates were made to some of the pages.
- Moved authentication configuration settings and course mappings to the Admin Center
- Updated Acadeum’s logo across Course Share.
- Added a Bento Box to the Admin Center to help users easily navigate between Acadeum products without requiring them to repeatedly login as they move between applications.
- Made color contrast corrections
- Sharpened focus from one interactive web page element to another
- Made input fields accessible for screen reader users
- Indicate separators for screen readers so they can announce them to the user
- Corrected heading mark-up
- Corrected labels for input fields
- Added form labels and ‘title’ attribute
- Resolved an issue that made Acadeum emails unreadable
- Resolved an issue that denied access to the demo Admin Center
- Resolved an issue that kept new SFTP users from being added
- Resolved an issue that was causing Looker to error
Please sign in to leave a comment.